Tuesday 25 July 2017

SIMON HENLEY OPENS UP!






As a musician, I love to explore. One day I try something and it fails. Another, I get something interesting going and it’s the first pay check. The other one is the public reaction. It’s all in the day’s work. And that’s what being a musician is all about for me.  

I love to explore technically or theoretically, but also as a human. Because reaching inside and seeing things for what they are is a must. I’m lucky enough to have this living passion that keeps me alive and kicking. It’s a definite pillar in my life.  Just imagine if everyone did what gets a spark in their eyes… Wouldn’t that be a definite change? Don’t get me wrong, I want to eat correctly. It’s just a question of balance.

So, I’m looking around in the region of Québec and Montréal for show opportunities. Here’s a medley of a recent show. https://youtu.be/BnZPPuVwpqc
If you’re interested… here’s my FB page to reach me: https://www.facebook.com/simonhenley.music/ Thanks and cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment