Friday 30 September 2016

Tyrone Burt-Mister Diversity

I grew up in Newfoundland, yes I am from The Rock and I grew up listening to all types of music because of my parents and my own diverse taste.
I originally called myself MC Mac because I loved rap music as a teen and started writing rap songs at 16 years old. As I got older, I became more interested in pop and then rock music. I changed my name to Mister Diversity to reflect just that, my diverse taste in music. Flash forward to today, and I have never stopped. I write a new song at least once a week, and I've been doing that for 25 years with no end in sight. 

I am a musician, a writer, but mainly a singer. I can write a song to any music you put in front of me. 

Most artists stick to just one type of music, it defines who they are, they get categorized. Mister Diversity is not just an artist, it is a concept, to reach out to fans of all music types and have people say, "You know what? This guy is good, real good" I am Diverse, I am Mister Diversity, and I will be part of the Rise Up Tour in Ottawa this November playing alongside the likes of Daryl Bazinet and Aaron Ray. Can't wait to share the show details with all of you. Check out more info here: reverbnation.com/misterdiversity

No comments:

Post a Comment