Tuesday 11 October 2016

Simon-Life is Worth Living in Peace

Hi everyone, 


Presently I'm working on my guitar skills. 

Through out the years I’ve learned a few styles like Rock, Folk or Blues and flirted with others. Now I’ve got the chance to learn Jazz like a chef and I’m enjoying every minute of it. (It’s a big challenge) Creating and recording my album “Inside Out” was a special task. I was still struggling with Bipolarity and I made sure that everything I touched was very creative. Now it’s been a good while since I’ve been unstable. 

Life is back to normal with my job, music and all I can get out of it. I know I cannot be cured. But I’m working really hard everyday to make my life a balanced and happy one. Because in the long run, life is worth living in peace.

Take care friends and see you around.  


Simon

Connect with Simon on FB here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=726216630

No comments:

Post a Comment