Tuesday 18 April 2017

Jackson Reed-Time to Rock n Roll!

Hello everyone!

 It's a pretty exciting time for myself. My first official show has been booked, and I can't wait for it. It's on June 4th, at a restaurant called The Smith, which is in Canyon Meadows in south Calgary. It'll be an evening of rock and roll, with a new local band called the G Waves as the opening act. Their a three piece band, who I got to know well through school this year. After the G Waves finish their set, they'll join me as my backing band. This concert event will be like seeing a rock show in an arena, with blazing guitar solos, crazy stage antics, and a larger than life performance. 

I can't wait to finally get out and play, and show a world that's forgotten about rock and roll, how rock and roll is supposed to sound. So if you're in Calgary on June 4th, come on down to The Smith for some (as Bob Seger would say) Old Time Rock and Roll!
(Show starts at 7pm, $10 to get in)
Please check out the Links below for more info:
Instagram: jacksonreedofficial 



The Smith:
13200 MacLeod Trail SE
Calgary, Alberta
T2J 7E5
www.thesmithrestaurant.ca
403-454-7684
Thanks,
Jackson Reed   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive