Saturday, 14 February 2015

Hello from Simon Henley-Léveillée

Hello from Simon Henley-Léveillée



Simon Henley-Léveillée has been a guitar player for more than twenty years. Metal, 

classical, progressive, jazz, LatinManouche, Folk, Blues and Rock… styles are numerous

in his compositions. Many musicians inspire Simon, but Sting is without a doubt his 

biggest influence. With a heartfelt voice and a one of a kind guitar technique, his 

unique style is to be discovered.

Hello! I'm playing with very good musicians on March 19th 2015 at Bar le Sacrilège, rue St-Jean, Québec City. And I've signed for Mont Ste-Anne the following month, on April 25th. (I'll create a FB event after the Sacrilège). I'm also finishing my Bachelor of Arts in Education at Laval University (English as a Second Language); meanwhile, I've been teaching all ages for 6-7 years. I have worked for 38 years now to become what I've always wanted to be... an artist/educator. I am able to do great things now :)

-Simon

Check out Simon Henley-Léveillée's Facebook page here: facebook.com/simon.henleyleveillee
Check him out on BandCamp here: http://simon-henleyleveillee.bandcamp.com